Microcement kit datasheets 8m2 non-absorbent surfaces:
All additional technical information about the products that make up the Smart Kit microcemento 8m2 for non-absorbent surfaces and its application, can be found in the data sheets attached below:
Contents microcement kit 8m2 for non-absorbent surfaces
Ready to use microcement kit 8m2 for non-absorbent surfaces, where you will find all the products needed to renovate easily, simply and successfully any wall or floor at home. All the essential products for the entire process of applying microcement, from priming to sealing are in the microcement kit for non-absorbent surfaces. You can quickly coat tiles, tiles, stoneware and marble, among many other materials, both floors and interior walls.
Our microcement kit for non-absorbent surfaces, with material to coat up to 8m2 of surface, is composed of:
- 1 Smart Jointer 1Kg: filler and smoothing putty for filling tile and gresite joints with high adhesion and fast drying. Its main function is to smooth the substrate before the application of Smartcret ready to use microcement. It is also resistant to water and environmental humidity. Available for different types of joints depending on their size.
- 1 Smart Primer GRIP 2Kg: adhesion promoter with ready-to-use aggregate for interiors and exteriors. After application, a rough surface is achieved, ensuring excellent adhesion on ready-mixed or low-absorption substrates.
- 3 Smart Base 6L: ready to use microcement with pigmented preparation. This highly adherent microcement has a larger granulometry and is applied as a base prior to the application of Smart LISO microcement.
- 1 Smart Liso 6L: ready to use microcement with a pigmented finish. This highly adherent microcement has a smaller grain size and is applied as the last layer in the application of the Smartcret microcement system. A burnt or water effect can be achieved during application.
- Sandpaper discs for sanding the different layers during the application of the Smartcret microcement Smart Kit for non-absorbent surfaces: 5 sandpaper 40 grit, 10 sandpaper 220 grit and 5 sandpaper 400 grit.
- 1 Smart Varnish 2L: water-based varnish indicated for the protection of microcement with high resistance to abrasion, cleaning agents, wear and sunlight. Enhances the color of ready to use microcement. Available in matte or satin finish.
In Smartcret we have a kit of tools to apply microcement that are not included in this kit ready to use microcement and are necessary to obtain to properly apply the products.
Tools such as rollers, buckets, protective tape and trowels.
PVP: 372.64 €
Application of microcement kit 8m2 on non-absorbent surfaces
- Before applying the products in the ready to use microcement kit for non-absorbent surfaces, clean and degrease the surface. Once dry, delimit the substrate with adhesive tape.
- Fill the joints with a spatula or trowel with a layer of Smart Jointer from the microcement kit. Let it dry for 24 hours. Sand the surface with 40-grit sandpaper.
- Apply 1 coat of Smart Primer GRIP with a roller. Stir it manually beforehand. Wait between 2 and 4 hours for the correct drying.
- Coat with 2 coats of Smart Base with a steel trowel. Allow 6 hours drying time between coats and sand after each coat with 40 grit sandpaper.
- Apply 2 coats of Smart Liso with a rubber trowel. Allow 6 hours drying time between coats. Remove the adhesive tape immediately after application or after complete drying. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Replace adhesive tape and apply 3 coats of Smart Varnish with a roller. Remove the adhesive tape immediately after application or after complete drying. Let dry 2 to 4 hours between coats. Sand the first and second coats with 400 grit sandpaper.