Description Smart Primer ABS absorbent surface primer
Smart Primer ABS is an adhesion promoter for absorbent substrates such as plaster or plasterboard. This primer for absorbent surfaces facilitates the bond between the existing substrate and the microcement.
In addition, Smart Primer ABS primer for absorbent surfaces unifies the absorption of the entire substrate.
Easy application of the primer for absorbent surfaces Smart Primer ABS by a microfiber roller or brush for its ready-to-use formulation.
PVP: from 11.77
Benefits of Smart Primer ABS Primer for Absorbent Surfaces
- Smart Primer ABS is designed for absorbent surfaces such as plaster or gypsum.
- The composition of Smart Primer ABS absorbent primer has been designed ready-to-use for easy and fast application.
- The application of Smart Primer ABS, primer for absorbent surfaces, is done by brush or roller in a single coat.
- Due to its water-based composition, the primer for absorbent surfaces is non-flammable.
Additional information on Smart Primer ABS absorbent surface primer
All the additional technical information about Smart Primer ABS primer for absorbent surfaces and its application:
- Typology: Waterborne acrylic dispersion
- Appearance: Milky liquid
- pH: 7
- Viscosity: 10 - 11 s (Ford Cup 4)
- Density: 1,01 ± 0.01 g/ml (a 20ºC)
- Dry to touch: 30 min
- Application temperature: From 5ºC to 35ºC
- Coverage: On absorbent surfaces such as drywall, plaster, etc.: 0,10 L/m2/coat
Application of primer for absorbent surfaces Smart Primer ABS
- Before applying the primer for absorbent surfaces, the substrate must be dry, clean and firm, free of grease or oil.
- Apply with a brush or microfiber roller a coat of the primer for absorbent surfaces Smart Primer ABS on the absorbent surface.
- Wait 30 minutes for the primer for absorbent surfaces to dry properly. Apply the first coat of microcement in no more than 24 hours.