Description of Smart Wax 5L microcement maintenance wax
The maintenance wax for floors Smart Wax brings hardness and natural shine to the surfaces where it is applied. Thanks to its formula, it achieves an enrichment and penetration in the floors where it is used. The application of the microcement maintenance wax can be done by hand (with a sponge or mop) or by machine.
Smart Wax is a microcement maintenance wax specifically formulated to maintain the properties of Smart Base and Smart Liso ready to use microcement floors. This process should be repeated periodically.
Benefits of Smart Wax 5L Microcement Maintenance Wax
- Smart Wax microcement maintenance wax provides hardness to microcement surfaces and floors.
- A long-lasting and natural shine of microcement is achieved after the application of Smart Wax maintenance wax.
- The wax for maintenance of microcement has been formulated ready to use for easy application that can be done manually by sponge or mop or by machine.
- Effective in low doses and periodic application of Smart Wax microcement maintenance wax.
- Smart Wax microcement maintenance wax is particularly suitable for use on ready to use microcement floors Smart Base and Smart Liso.
Application of Smart Wax 5L microcement maintenance wax
- The application of the microcement maintenance wax can be applied manually with a sponge or mop: 20-25 mL per 7 liters of water.
- Microcement maintenance wax can be applied by machine: 25-100 mL per 10 liters of water.
- Apply a layer of Smart Wax microcement maintenance wax on the surface of the microcement once it has been cleaned with the Smart Cleaner.
Before applying the microcement maintenance wax, wait at least two weeks from the application of Smart Varnish to ensure proper curing and avoid damaging the microcement.
Additional information Microcement maintenance wax Smart Wax 5L
- Nature: From natural waxes and additives
- Appearance: Opaque liquid
- Color: White
- Solids: 2,25%
- pH: 6,5 - 7,5
- Viscosity: 10,22 s (Copa Ford 4)
- Density: 1,01 ± 0,005 g/mL
- Application temperature: Room temperature
- Coverage: By hand 0,25 mL/m2