Description Ready to use microcement with pigmented base, Smart Base 6 Kg
The ready to use microcement ready to use pigmented base Smart Base is a decorative material created to design and renovate spaces in an innovative way with a maximum particle size of 0.3 mm. The application of Smart Base ready to use microcement with a pigmented base over existing materials makes it possible to renovate without the need for construction work, quickly and efficiently. Its ready-to-use composition allows application without prior mixing with other products, having only to open, shake and apply.
In addition, thanks to the good adhesion of the ready to use microcement with Smart Base pigmented base, it can be applied on many absorbent and non-absorbent substrates such as: cement mortar, self-leveling, terrazzo, marble, tile, plaster or drywall, as well as vertical or horizontal surfaces in both interior and exterior spaces.
Also, the ready to use microcement already pigmented base has a high resistance to abrasion, UV rays and scratching make it a great choice when looking for durability and resistance to external factors and daily use.
For cleaning and maintenance of the Smart Base ready to use microcement pigmented base, only water and neutral soap are needed. You can also choose to use the Smart Cleaner for deeper cleaning and Smart Wax maintenance wax to enrich the microcement reinforcing its hardness and natural shine.
PVP: 71.39 €
Benefits of ready to use microcement pigmented base, Smart Base 6 Kg:
- Quick and easy application of Smart Base ready to use microcement for a renovation ready in a weekend.
- Fast drying of ready to use microcement preparation for a shorter waiting time between coats.
- The ready to use microcement Smart Base has a great adhesion on all types of substrates such as tiles, terrazzo or marble, and on absorbents such as plaster, cement or drywall.
- Possibility of application on large surfaces without cracks due to the flexible formula of Smart Base ready to use microcement.
- Due to its high resistance to abrasion and scratching, ready to use microcement base has great durability after application.
- Easy maintenance and cleaning of ready to use microcement base with neutral soap and water and special wax for periodic maintenance.
- Smart Base ready to use microcement has been formulated in a way that respects the environment and human health, which allows it to be applied on many surfaces and rooms.
Application of ready to use microcement pigmented base, Smart Base 6 Kg.
The ready to use microcement Smart Base pigmented base is the first step of SMARTCRET DO IT YOURSELF, an easy to apply microcement system.
- Before applying the ready to use microcement with a pigmented base, the substrate must be cleaned of dust, grease, soaps, paint in poor condition, etc.
- The substrate must be levelled, consolidated and free of humidity. If there are joints, apply Smart Jointer to level the surface before applying the Smart Base pigmented ready to use microcement.
- Depending on whether the surface is absorbent (plaster or drywall), apply Smart Primer ABS to facilitate the adhesion of the ready to use microcement ready to use Smart Base pigmented base to the substrate.
- Delimit the surface with protective adhesive tape. Stir the ready to use microcement ready to use Smart Base pigmented base manually with a spatula.
- Apply 2 coats of Smart Base ready to use microcement pigmented base with a steel trowel (maximum 1 mm layer). Allow each coat to dry for approximately 6 hours, depending on temperature and humidity before the next application. Sand between coats with 40-grit sandpaper. Remove the adhesive tape immediately after application or after complete drying.
Additional information on ready to use microcement pigmented base, Smart Base 6 Kg.
All the additional technical information about the ready to use microcement pigmented base, Smart Base 6 Kg and its application:
- Appearance: Paste
- Grain size: 0,35mm
- Density: 1,65 g/cm3
- Consumption per coat: 0,9 kg/m2
- Max. layer thickness: 0,8 mm
- Taber Abrasion: 42 mg
- Shore D hardness: 45