Contents kit microcemento 8m2 absorbent surfaces:
The ready to use microcement kit 8m2 for absorbent surfaces is a set of products with everything needed for the correct application of microcement, from priming to sealing, as well as microcement and varnish. This microcement kit has been created for coating absorbent substrates such as drywall, plaster, concrete, cement, etc. and is suitable for interior applications, both floors and walls.
Our microcement kit for absorbent surfaces, with material to coat up to 8 m2 of surface, is composed of:
- 1 Smart Primer ABS 1L: prior primer for the correct adhesion of microcement on absorbent substrates such as drywall, plaster, concrete, etc. It also ensures equal absorption throughout the surface where the microcement is applied.
- 3 Smart Base 6Kg: ready to use microcement preparation and pre-pigmented. This microcement has a larger granulometry and is applied as a base for the application of Smart Liso microcement.
- 1 Smart Liso 6Kg: ready to use microcement already pigmented finish. This microcement has a smaller granulometry and is applied as the last layer in the application of Smartcret microcement system. A burnt or water effect can be achieved during application.
- Sandpaper discs for sanding the different layers during the application of the Smart Kit microcemento 8m2 for absorbent surfaces: : 5 sandpaper 40 grit, 10 sandpaper 220 grit and 5 sandpaper 400 grit.
- 1 Smart Varnish 2L: water-based varnish indicated for the protection of microcement with high resistance to abrasion, cleaning agents, wear and sunlight. It enhances the color of microcement and is available in matte or satin finish.
To achieve the best results in the application, from Smartcret we recommend the use of the tool kit to apply ready to use microcement that contains everything you need to properly apply all the products in the tool kit as rollers, buckets, protective tape and trowels.
PVP: 359.29 €
Data sheets of Microcement Kit 8m2 for absorbent surfaces:
All additional technical information about the products that make up the Smart Kit microcemento 8m2 for absorbent surfaces and its application, can be found in the technical data sheets attached below:
Application Microcement Kit 8m2 for absorbent surfaces:
- Before applying the products from the ready-to-use microcement kit for absorbent surfaces, it is necessary to clean and degrease the surface. Once dry, delimit the support with adhesive tape.
- Apply one layer of Smart Primer ABS with a roller. Let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Coat with 2 layers of Smart Base using the Smartcret polycarbonate and aluminum trowel. Stir manually beforehand with a spatula. Allow 6 hours of drying between layers and sand after each layer with 40-grit sandpaper. Remove the adhesive tape immediately after application or after complete drying.
- Apply 2 layers of Smart Liso with the Smartcret polycarbonate and aluminum trowel. Stir manually beforehand with a spatula. Allow 6 hours of drying between layers and sand after each layer with 220-grit sandpaper. Remove the adhesive tape immediately after application or after complete drying. Let it dry for 24 hours.
- Place the adhesive tape again and apply 3 layers of Smart Varnish with a roller. For bathrooms and high-traffic floors, we recommend applying 4 coats. Remove the adhesive tape immediately after application or after complete drying. Allow 4 hours of drying between layers. Sand the first and second layers with 400-grit sandpaper.
- Smart Vanish varnish reaches its maximum performance from the seventh day.
IMPORTANT: if the surface to be covered with microcement is not in optimum condition (cracks, dents, knocks, flaking, excessive humidity, etc.), it must be repaired before using the Smartcret microcement kit.