Data sheets of Microcement Kit 8m2 for absorbent surfaces:
All additional technical information about the products that make up the Smart Kit microcemento 8m2 for absorbent surfaces and its application, can be found in the technical data sheets attached below:
Contents kit microcemento 8m2 absorbent surfaces:
The ready to use microcement kit 8m2 for absorbent surfaces is a set of products with everything needed for the correct application of microcement, from priming to sealing, as well as microcement and varnish. This microcement kit has been created for coating absorbent substrates such as drywall, plaster, concrete, cement, etc. and is suitable for interior applications, both floors and walls.
Our microcement kit for absorbent surfaces, with material to coat up to 8 m2 of surface, is composed of:
- 1 Smart Primer ABS: prior primer for the correct adhesion of microcement on absorbent substrates such as drywall, plaster, concrete, etc. It also ensures equal absorption throughout the surface where the microcement is applied.
- 3 Smart Base: ready to use microcement preparation and pre-pigmented. This microcement has a larger granulometry and is applied as a base for the application of Smart Liso microcement.
- 1 Smart Liso: ready to use microcement already pigmented finish. This microcement has a smaller granulometry and is applied as the last layer in the application of Smartcret microcement system. A burnt or water effect can be achieved during application.
- Sandpaper discs for sanding the different layers during the application of the Smart Kit microcemento 8m2 for absorbent surfaces: : 5 sandpaper 40 grit, 10 sandpaper 220 grit and 5 sandpaper 400 grit.
- 1 Smart Varnish: water-based varnish indicated for the protection of microcement with high resistance to abrasion, cleaning agents, wear and sunlight. It enhances the color of microcement and is available in matte or satin finish.
To achieve the best results in the application, from Smartcret we recommend the use of the tool kit to apply ready to use microcement that contains everything you need to properly apply all the products in the tool kit as rollers, buckets, protective tape and trowels.
Application Microcement Kit 8m2 for absorbent surfaces:
- Before applying the products in the ready to use microcement kit for absorbent surfaces, clean and degrease the surface. Once dry, delimit the substrate with adhesive tape.
- Apply 1 coat of Smart Primer ABS with a roller. Allow to dry for 30 minutes.
- Coat with 2 coats of Smart Base using a steel trowel. Stir previously manually with a spatula. Allow 6 hours drying time between coats and sand after each coat with 40 grit sandpaper. Remove the adhesive tape immediately after application or after complete drying.
- Apply 2 coats of Smart Liso with a rubber trowel. Stir manually with a spatula beforehand. Allow 6 hours drying time between coats and sand after each coat with 240 or 400 grit sandpaper. Remove the adhesive tape immediately after application or after complete drying. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Replace the adhesive tape and apply 3 coats of Smart Varnish with a roller. Remove the adhesive tape immediately after application or after complete drying. Let dry 2 to 4 hours between coats. Sand the first and second coats with 400 grit sandpaper.