Description tile grout filler, Smart Jointer 1Kg
Smart Jointer tile grout filler is a putty filler and smoothing putty for manual application by spatula or trowel both indoors and outdoors. The main function of the tile grout filler is to smooth the surface before applying the ready to use microcement. Due to its high resistance to running water and humidity, it is ideal for filling tile and stoneware joints in kitchens and bathrooms.
Smart Jointer tile grout filler has high adhesion on tiles and ceramics, and can also be applied on plaster, drywall, concrete, bricks, stone, mortar, painted surfaces, etc. In addition, the tile grout filler is a quick-drying material that can be sanded to completely smooth the surface.
SmartJointer tile grout filler is available in several types depending on joint thickness: 0-2 mm, 2-5 mm, 5-10 mm.
Benefits of Smart Jointer 1Kg tile grout filler:
- High adhesion of Smart Jointer tile grout filler on ceramic and porcelain tile.
- Water and environmental moisture resistance of Smart Jointer tile grout filler, so it can be applied in areas such as bathroom and kitchen without problems.
- Grouting with ready-to-use formulation for faster and easier application.
- Smart Jointer tile grout filler has been specially designed for the SMARTCRET System.
- Smart Jointer is a tile grout filler available in 3 different thicknesses: 0-2 mm, 2-5 mm, 5-10 mm.
Application of tile grout filler, Smart Jointer 1Kg
- Before applying the tile grout filler, the substrate must be dry, free of dust, lime and dirt. Stir the product manually with a spatula before application.
- Apply the tile grout filler with a spatula or trowel to fill the tile joints and/or smooth the surface.
- Allow the tile grouting to dry for 12 to 24 hours before applying the ready to use microcement.
- Do not apply tile grout filler at temperatures below 8°C or above 35°C, or at humidities of more than 80%.
- Do not apply tile grout filler over heated surfaces or in direct sunlight.
- Do not apply the tile grout filler on substrates subject to permanent humidity.
Additional information about tile grout filler, Smart Jointer 1Kg
All additional technical information about the Smart Jointer 1Kg tile grout filler and its application:
- Colour: Cream white
- Appearance: Paste or putty
- Density: 1,80 g/cm3
- Codification (EN 16-566) G3 S2 V1 W2 A0 C0 R0
- Classification (NFT 36-005) Familia IV-4b
- Dry to the touch (23ºC): 2 - 4 h
- Complete drying (23ºC): 12 - 24 h
- Sanding/painting: After dry
- Consumption as smoothing: about 1,1 kg/m2/mm
- Applied on tile joints: about 8-10 g/m/mm